TSC TE210 table TT label printer, USB+RS232+LAN
The introduction of the new TE200 Series expands TSC Auto ID's growing line of affordable, high-performance desktop-class label printers.
The TE200 Series provides customers throughout the world with a competitive, durable, entry-level desktop printer that is both versatile and easy-to-use. The series now offers four models.
The first two models available in the TE200 series are the flagship TE200 and TE210 which offer the industry standard 8 dots per mm (203 dpi) print resolution at an industry best 6 inches per second, and the 12 dots per mm (300 dpi) TE300 and TE310 for use with printing small fonts, barcodes, or graphics. The TE200 Series offer customers a great combination of price and performance, that features a fast 400 MHz processor, TE200 and TE300 features 16 MB of DRAM and 8 MB of Flash storage memory, while TE210 and TE310 features 64 MB of SDRAM and 128 MB of Flash memory, and a two-year warranty that is the best in the thermal label printer industry.
- 152.4 mm (6") per second print speed
- 300 meter (984") ribbon supply on a 25.4 mm (1") core (coated outside)
- 72 to 110 meter (361") ribbon supply on a 12.7 mm (0.5") core (coated outside)
- 127 mm (5") OD internal media supply, optional external media holder supports 214 mm (8.4") OD label rolls on 76.2 mm (3") core
- Print mechanism for kiosk applications
- 400 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 16 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash memory for TE200/TE300, and 64 MB SDRAM, 128 MB Flash memory for TE210/TE310
- Internally scalable true type fonts
- TSPL-EZ firmware emulates TPLE and TPLZ languages out of the box
- Free Windows® drivers and label design software (available via download)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, Ethernet, RS-232, USB|